Monday, February 6, 2012

My new Crate Mate


Well a couple of weeks ago after a long car ride I was back at a place that smelled right and I knew I had been there before.  We went inside and there was a small version of me who seemed intent on checking me out, though, mostly she spent a lot of time making nice to my owners.  Then after a bit they put her in a crate and loaded us back into the car.  After a bit of a trip we arrived home and they brought her out on a leash to walk around with me, then into the house and she stayed with me.  She wanted to be near me and crawled over me whenever I laid down.  Strange they kept cooing over her and calling her Luna.  But being that she is related to me, my cousin, I guess I will put up with her.   She is kind of cute, if not a pest.  Well anyhow I have mastered most of the lame objects in my Agility class So they are promoting me to the next level.  For the top photo I was up walking my owner and this photo opportunity came up so I agreed to get in the picture to make it more regal looking.  The next shot is a good picture of us both in the crate.  Luna is the simply adorable puppy sitting next to me.  My owner said it is getting late so until next time,  sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment